Living 50: "Catching Up"


How easy it is to fall behind! One finds themselves in catch up mode. 50 does not require one to subject to catch up because at the point you realize, that moment in time has gone. How embracing....so if I miss it, I don't have to stress over it. If I did not meet the deadline, then it is considered done regardless of its final state.
50 deems that I do not have to catch up. Finally, a freedom that no one dictates to me but one that I can appoint to myself whenever I so choose to.
I can do things that I never thought I could do. I take change and complications in a lower dose and know how to swallow them so that they cause no emotional indigestion.
A stronger, more defined prayer, genuinely listening for those divine instructions and assurances. God is above all and moves daily in my life!

Comments

Popular Posts