Vision Changes: When your eyes don't see!

Revelation: My vision board of goals transitioned from big and hopeful to small and nearly extinct.  Did I lose Focus?

With 2017 God presented me with a journey of experience in true faith and perseverance.  
2017 Vision Board


With 2018 I don’t know what is to become my grade. I saw some things, felt some things, witnessed some things, smiled, and cried at some things. 
2018 Vision Board

With 2019 I saw and felt the changing seasons of people and personalities.  I witnessed the effect and backlash of incapability. I understand the loneliness one might feel when they cannot remember something as simple as left, right, center, or behind. 
2019 Vision Board
As I look back over my creations, it’s clear, from my 2019 Vision board, that my dreams shrunk right in plain sight, yet I did not see it!



















Comments

Popular Posts