My Paris Adventure!


I finally did it! Yes, yes, yes...I purchased my ticket to Paris! I am sooooo dammed excited! It’s had to believe that I am finally, at 50 mind you…taking my first trip out of the United States.

Today I begin my blog to describe the excitment leading up to my first trip to Paris! I can't wait for the adventure to begin. This has been a long journey to this point, but I decided that my year of 50 should be as colorful and adventurous as I could possibly allow it to be. I can only envision my days of walking and seeing the history of France and enduring the peacefulness of our proposed lodging in the countryside of Corsica. Wow that flutter of anticipation has me up late this evening and spilling with joy and pride about this wonderful upcoming journey.

Next up...a little backstory.

Comments

Popular Posts