Stormy Monday


The truth is that I just cannot keep my feet from dragging the ground! On with the day, training JellyBean, looking at the mail, wondering if the next bill will be higher than last, even though we are using less.
It is just odd how when you start conserving your utility bills seem to creep higher and higher. Do they listen to the weather forecast and determine that since its 80 degrees outside that you will just crank up the air conditioner? Honestly, if I had the patience of Job I would be courtside at my electric meter and matching every number up to the number of units they claim we use on the monthly bill! Sometimes nothing seems to make sense. The budget crises, the housing crash, the financial dilemma people are suffering through and the wave of emotional sadness that comes each time you hear a news story of someone taking the lives of their entire family. 
My e-mail inbox is full of ads, coupons and other "buy it" items. Where did I go wrong? Just when I got the snail mail circulars down to literally one a week, now my e-mail riddle with ways to get me to spend money! Oh well at least JellyBean is happy so is there really anything else to be concerned with?
Ciao'

Comments

Popular Posts