Oh well, it's Hump Day!


I am tired. Two sessions of therapy, three ice packs, six pain pills, and I tell you I am really going to sleep well this evening. I feel good, lots of pain, but I feel like I made some milestones in therapy because I see where my kinks are, and I am focusing on working those out ASAP!

Today the bandages came off for good to allow the incision is to get air. It looks a little rugged, but it really is not too bad. Next week I being therapy at an outpatient facility. I am curious as to what type of treatment they will have me undergo (translation what method of patient torture is coming!) It is starting to pay off now as I can feel my leg getting stronger and how much more flexible it’s becoming as I tackled new exercises each day. Yes, the pain is brutal, but today I decided that the only thing that could really resolve my pain was a beautiful bowl of Hagen Daz Rum Raisin ice cream!!!

Okay, well, I am heading for the pillow and out until tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Comments

Popular Posts