Sunday Knees!


Okay, wrapping up this week of challenge and pain. This weekend was not too brutal, but I am mentally preparing myself for what is in store for Therapy next week. I can see some progress in my knee. It is not as swollen as it was earlier this week, but there are some large bruised areas that I hope will go away over time. I can get around with the aid of a walker, at least enough to sneak into the kitchen to grab some cookies.


Alas, my trusty caretaker made sure he stocked the pantry with all “sugar-free” items, which is just as well because my sugar levels are peaking at 300, which is scary for me. Much of that is due to the stress of the surgery and the constant pain in my knee. So I guess it would not make sense for me to be swiping Oreo’s to aggravate my diabetic challenges.
If you want to keep something on the straight and narrow, then George is undoubtedly the man for the job. Goodnight and God Bless to all.

Comments

Popular Posts